Friday, December 09, 2005

Can't Erase, Can't Restart...

Can´t erase her from memory..,
And i do try,
The only logical escape,
from us..,
from a strange situation.
Even tough its too late
we still think how would it be like...
Can´t say it wasn´t my fault too.
Expecting too much from you and your loved ones
makes you cold and, distant.
After that days,
everything would be so less far away.
Not everything in your perspective...
Everything there me,
represented the oportunity of us.
Today I would do it so different...
And I will remember...
Her eyes seemed to make all that black clouds desapear.
Deep in my memorable dreams...
A watch-out stick in my throat,
till the very last day...
Strange inconscient feeling,
not just someone who has passed by...

I never had the chance to ask her to stay,
and i never had the time to say goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home