Tuesday, December 29, 2009

That´s It

That´s it..!
I have reach my conclusions,
while i was finishing my tasks.
I was over reacting a little bit,
So let me put this straight now:

Truth is that
I'm just happy to have found you,
cause i really needed to reach you
and i haven't got the slightest clue
how to do it...

And even though
this has happened in this very peculiar way
it gave me the possibility
to explained you a lot of things
that i had stucked deep down in my memory
for a quite long time, now...

And so, for me it was a very positive thing to happen,
even if it it dies like this.
(if it had reborned at all)
And at least we had a chance to comunicate
after so much time without seeing each other.

So, i'm not asking you
to turn absolutely nothing in your life.
Just because I one night
decided to show up in your computer.
All i ask is that you clear up some things for me
trough this strange intercomunicator
buy just if you feel like to.
And then, i dont know...

One thing you can know for sure...
I realy missed you,
since i left that day
and lost all the chances
to keep seeing you...

If we could meet one day,
and go out for a conversation,
that would be certanly very nice...
But just that...
And dont worry.
If your wish
is to stop with the insanity,
Lets forget this night
And everything will be as ever since

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home