Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Day After

Naaaa....
That was before....

"Noooo more Sanity!!!"
I love you for that spirit...
Without you,
this would always be just meaningless words....

My world is now comletely up side down,
but in a very beautiful way...

Damn, do i like to be a complete foul..?
Yeeees, I looove it..!

Oh sheat... What about now on?
Dont worry girl... We'll think of something...

Let's keep it secret, in the mean while.
Ohhhh no!!! But how can i have work
and concentrate, in a day like this?

Hei!!! Relax...
This is just me...
Dont worry too much about this crazy idea...
You're still free to think that I'm an alien
whith supernatural powers.
That this was just a dream...

I'm serious...
This must weard for you, i guess...
Even for me...

Of course it is...
I've seen some strange things happening,
but this one is realy... Unusual??

No, i am not scared...
Well, only in the first time we see each...
Ohhh dam it...
This is really getting into me...

Are you prepared for this?

I think this time i'll go crazy for sure...
The question is... Alone, or..?
Ohhhh, come on, relax..
The problem is, i think too much..!

We are both nutcases...
No one in the world
would ever believe this story...

Your crazyer than me...

You're very special.

I really like you, girl...

(Eh, eh...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home